Always remember that when guava leaf is boiled with carrot it become powerful ingredients for Men in sexual activities both on improving sperm count and stamina.
Guava leaves also help in;
1. Aiding weight loss
2. Improving heart health
3. Treating diabetes
5. Stimulating brain health
6. Preventing diarrhoea.
7. Stomach Issues: If you regularly suffer from diarrhoea or have a sensitive stomach, you may be able to clear up your symptoms by regularly consuming this antibacterial tea.
8. Diabetes: Many studies have shown that guava has a remarkable ability to regulate the release of blood sugar in the body.
9. Heart Health (High B.P): By lowering your cholesterol and triglyceride levels, in addition to lowering blood pressure, this tea can protect you against atherosclerosis, heart attack, stroke, and coronary heart diseases.
10. For Skin Care: The various phenolic compounds found in guava give it a powerful antioxidant profile, which can cut down on oxidative stress in the skin and reduce the appearance of acne, wrinkles and age spots.
11. For Weight Loss: With metabolism-boosting properties and a rich mineral profile to satisfy some of the body’s need for food, this can help you create a calorie deficit.
12. Sleep Issues: Some of the active ingredients are known to improve hormone levels and induce sleep and relaxation.
13. Hair issues/Care: Using guava tea as hair treatment provides the hair with essential vitamins, which promotes hair growth, as well as, preventing hair loss.
14. It has Anti Cancer properties too.
15. Also boosts the immune system.
16. Thanks to the rich content of antioxidants, in guava leaf, which provide an anti-inflammatory effect, against toothache.
17. It is a great aid, when you get cold, have a cough or bronchitis
Guava Tea Side Effects:
1. Complications for pregnant women.
2. Interactions with other drugs.
3. Too much consumption of guava tea, resulting in constipation.
4. It may be allergic to some people, which is usually rare.