Words are not enough to describe the depth of knowledge of veteran Nigerian actor Pete Edochie which he exhibits through the sharing of the best quotes in movies and real-life which resonates with everybody.
These thought-provoking phrases that are artistically crafted in proverbs, innuendoes and sometimes vendettas give a very irresistible touch to his movies…you will stay glued because that movie is certainly worth your time.
In recent times, his words, influence and overall personality have been replicated in memes, social media jargons and modern-day aphorisms.
Pete Edochie does not only state his fascinating ideas with a touch of personal attachment but also conveys them in impeccable, flawless superfluous English grammar that will sometimes drive you to seek the help of a Thesaurus.
Today, we take a critical look at the 25 best quotes by Pete Edochie that he has said in most of his movies that you may not have heard or taken notice of. Ponder on them.
- No African girl will choose six-packs over six cars. So my sons stop the gym and work hard.
- Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there’s no river.
- When one’s goat gets missing, the aroma of a neighbour’s soup gets suspicious.
- The first person you think of in the morning, or last person you think of at night, is either the cause of your happiness or your pain.
- To Make A Difference In Someone’s Life, You Don’t Have To Be Brilliant, Rich, Beautiful, Or Perfect. You Just Have To Care.
- The walls don’t only have ears, they now see.
- A real wife cooks well, is caring, doesn’t lie, doesn’t cheat and doesn’t exist.
- Fake hair, fake nails, fake eyelashes, artificial face and sometimes fake behaviour, yet a woman will say she needs a real man.
- Never open the door for an Armed Robber, let them break it, it’s part of their job.
- One Man’s food is every other man’s food, just because one idiot refuses to eat it doesn’t make it poison.
- If you have a mum, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been.
- A woman’s greatest perfume is the fragrance of her man’s success.
- It requires wisdom to understand wisdom; the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
- No matter how rich you are, you cannot pay for your sins.
- No matter how dark the room is, a man will always find his way to the woman’s breast.
- Be careful about the rumours you hear about a lady, it either comes from a man who can’t have her or a lady who can’t compete with her.
- Having a female as a friend is like having a chicken as a pet, you’ll eventually eat it.
- A man who hangs around a beautiful girl without making his intentions known will fetch water for her wedding guests.
- If something that was going to get your head chopped off knocks on your cap, you should be grateful.
- When a goat laughs upon hearing that a lion is around one must ask the kind of grass it has been eating
- The little opportunity given to a monkey does not mean it should join the dining table.
- “Stupidity” is what every human being has in common, but others insist that improving it is an entitlement.
- The words of elders do not lock doors, they live the right doors open.
- Give them a chair if they can’t stand you success
- If a man wants to grow a long tooth, he should have the lips to cover it.