As humans created in the image and likeness of God; our prayers and petitions to the creator must definitely be heard. This is possible if our hope and trust is secured in him.
There’s one thing assured in the Lord that can’t be hidden; he hears the cry of his people, and answers them even in times of trouble and storms. In as much as God hears the prayers of his children, he detest some attitudes and disobedience of his children, and therefore will turn a blind eye to their prayers.
These are some of the basic things we can do for God to answer us when we call upon him. When you practice these basic truths in life, your prayers will never be hinded. Please follow these guides and you will be a blessing in the land.
1. Not living in evil pleasure especially while fasting.
2. Not oppressıng your workers or people under you.
3. Not fıghtıng or quarrelling even striking wıth wicked fists even while fasting. Stop oppressıng the weak.
4. Not bowıng like reed or bulrush in the wind, covering yourself with Ashes & Sackcloth.
5. Loose bands or chains of wickedness or injustice around you.
6. Treat your workers fairly, giving them what they earn.
7. Share your food with the hungry and give to the less privilage in the society; never resist to do good when it is in your power to help.
8. Bring to your home those who are helpless, poor, destitute and clothe those who are cold. Don’t hide from your neighbours or relatives who need your help. Help those in trouble.
9. Don’t make false accusations nor spread vicious rumors; and prevent or delay justice for the oppressed and poor.
If we observe these protocols with our prayers and fasting; the following will surly happen:
1. When you call, the Lord will answer, “Yes, I am here”. He’ll quickly reply; God will shine his own glorious light upon you.
2. He’ll heal you (your healing will quickly appear).
3. Your godliness or righteousness will go before you or lead you forward.
4. Goodness will be a shield before you.
5. The Glory of the Lord will protect you from behind (rear guıde).
6. Your light will shine out from the darkness and the darkness or night around you shall be as Bright as a noon day.
7. The Lord will Guıde you Continually and satisfy you with all good things.
8. He will satısfy your needs in a Sun-scorched land or drought and keep you healthy. (fat your bones).
9. You’ll be like a well-watered garden, like an ever flowing Sprıng.
In conclusion, if we pray by observing Biblical Protocols, our voices or prayers will be heard on high for the manifestation of his glorious light.