Listen to article
Taking a quick look at someone’s WhatsApp can tell you much – If you’re a parent, you can check if your kids are safe. Also, see if they’re being bullied or in touch with the wrong sort of people. If you’re an employer who thinks your employees are selling company secrets, you can monitor their WhatsApp to catch them red-handed.
Having relationship problems? You can monitor your WhatsApp activity to see whether your partner is cheating on you. Of course, monitoring someone’s WhatsApp is easier said than done. You’re going to have to do it in secret for the best results. If your target knows they’re being watched, they won’t misbehave. Or they’ll find a way to shake you off.
What you need is a way to monitor their WhatsApp remotely, so they don’t get suspicious. In this mini-guide, we show you how to read someone’s WhatsApp messages without their phone in 10 minutes flat.
How to Read Someone’s WhatsApp Messages Without Their Phone
Minspy offers a stress-free, convenient way to monitor someone’s WhatsApp chat. The app is discreet and requires no technical skills from you to set up or use.
Minspy is a well-known brand name in the market. The app is used by over a million people from 190+ countries around the planet. Its often reviewed online on major media outlets such as The New York Times, BBC, and TheGuardian.
The app allows you to read messages on target iOS as well as Android devices. Installation takes less than 10 minutes.
1.1 Minspy Packs in a Capable WhatsApp Message Reader with Minspy, you can read someone’s WhatsApp messages from an online dashboard:
- Read private messages: You can read all incoming and outgoing private chat messages on the persons WhatsApp. A timestamp accompanies every message, so you know when a conversation happened.
- Check group WhatsApp messages: Is the target a part of any WhatsApp groups? You can read their group chat activity.
- View contact info: Who’s your target talking to on WhatsApp? You can check their names, display pictures, addresses, email addresses, job descriptions, and much more by accessing the contact book.
- Download media files: Are they sending out any pictures or videos on WhatsApp? You can download these media files for later viewing.
- Access deleted messages: What if the target phone user deletes a message they don’t want anyone to ever read? No problem! Minspy backs up all messages automatically in real-time, so you’ll still have access to it. Minspy brings you WhatsApp updates periodically, straight to your online dashboard.
1.2 Minspy is a 100% Hidden Spy App
If you use Minspy, you won’t have to worry about being found out. Minspy is a discreet, stealthy WhatsApp spy solution. The Android version of Minspy is a small 2MB app. You install it on the target Android smartphone or tablet and then hide the app. The app icon disappears from the app drawer as well as the installed apps list.
Further, the app runs in the background without draining the phones battery. Minspy is small, hidden, and runs without using much system resources, making it a super stealthy spying solution.
The iOS version of Minspy is a fully web-based app. You don’t need to download it on the target device. It works via the web browser. Also, instead of working directly with the iPhone or iPad, Minspy works with the linked iCloud backup. As Minspy for iOS is web-based and works without software, you can use it to read anyone’s WhatsApp messages without being detected!
1.3 How to Read Someone’s WhatsApp Messages With Minspy
Are you ready to read the targets WhatsApp messages? You can set up Minspy in quick time by using your phone or computer. For target Android devices, you need access to the phone or tablet for 3 minutes. For iOS devices, you can set up Minspy remotely with their iCloud credentials, without even touching the iPhone or iPad.
Here are the steps to follow to install Minspy:
- Step 1: Visit the official Minspy website. Here, sign up for a free Minspy account. You’ll have to use your email ID as the username.
- Step 2: Buy a monthly Minspy plan. You’ll need the Minspy premium subscription to read WhatsApp messages on a single target device. If you want to access WhatsApp activity on multiple devices, you’ll need the Family or Corporate plans.
- Step 3: Check your email for the setup instructions. You need to choose iOS or Android as the target platform. Afterward, follow the on-screen directions. For installing Minspy on an iPhone or iPad, input the username and password of the iCloud account linked to the target device. Then wait 10 minutes until Minspy syncs with it. To install Minspy on an Android smartphone or tablet, download the 2MB spy app on it. After you install it, hide the app. Wait a few minutes until Minspy syncs with the device.
- Step 4: Congratulations! You can now read their WhatsApp messages without their phone from your web browser. Simply log in to the Minspy control panel.
The Minspy control panel or dashboard offers a summation of the device activity. If you want to start reading their WhatsApp messages, click or tap on the Social Apps WhatsApp option in the selection panel on the left.
Beware: No app or service in the market can read WhatsApp messages on Android remotely without an app install first. If an app or service advertises this, it’s likely to be a scam, a virus, or an attempt to steal your data
1.4 5 Reasons Why People Worldwide Love Minspy
Minspy has made a name for itself worldwide for multiple reasons:
- You can view WhatsApp messages without root or jailbreak
Normally, you can only monitor WhatsApp on rooted or jailbroken devices. If you don’t know what that means, rooting or jailbreak is a process to unlock the target Android or iOS device. Its not something we recommend. Rooting or jailbreak will cancel the device warranty. The device also becomes open to malware. If you use Minspy, you don’t have to worry about any of this. The app works fully on stock iOS and Android devices.
- Minspy has a web-based interface; Minspy can be installed and operated from any web browser. This makes it super-convenient to use you can use Minspy from anywhere to monitor any device in the world. The web-based interface is intuitive and has several visual features that make the app a breeze to use.
- The app has a great reputation; Minspy is a user-verified app. A million-plus users from all over the world use it to keep tabs on whats important to them, including their children, business, and loved ones. The app also offers great privacy protection. Your data is never stored on the servers nor is it ever at risk.
- Minspy offers a slew of phone monitoring features; Minspy provides multiple phone monitoring features, not just access to WhatsApp messages. You can monitor social media such as Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram. The app also provides a location logger, email reader, event viewer, and much more.
- The app is available at a pocket-friendly price; Finally, Minspy is available on a monthly subscription basis. You pay only about as much as you do for a coffee and a snack to use Minspy for a month. If you use it to monitor multiple devices, you get a pretty good discount. Minspy is a genuine and effective WhatsApp reader. Unlike some other spy apps, it doesnt record your data nor is it a virus in disguise. And you can use it without paying through your nose.
How to Read Others WhatsApp Messages Without Their Phone
The second WhatsApp message reader we have for you is called Spyic. This is a popular parental control app. Its used by parents worldwide to keep an eye on their tweens and teens. The app offers several useful features, including a nice WhatsApp monitor.
You can use Spyic with both Android and iOS smartphones and tablets. The app is stealthy, easy to set up, and works like a charm.
2.1 Spyic Employs Advanced Software Design
Spyic was built to be used by everyone. It’s also powerful and offers worthwhile features:
- Setting up Spyic is super-easy
You can set up Spyic right from your smartphone or PC web browser. You wont need any special technical knowledge, nor do you need to root or jailbreak the target device. The app has a web-based interface and is user-friendly.
- Using Spyic is a risk-free proposition
If you use Spyic, you dont have to worry about being discovered. The app is one of the stealthiest solutions on the market. It works hidden on Android devices, while the iOS version of the app is web-based and impossible to detect.
- The app offers powerful features
Spyic is a full-blown phone spy solution. In addition to WhatsApp, it can monitor many popular social media apps. It also offers a call log reader, SMS viewer, location tracker, an installed apps checker, and much more.
2.2 Spyic Lets You Read WhatsApp Messages Remotely
Youll be able to use Spyic from your web browser:
- Read WhatsApp private and group chats.
- View exchanged media files.
- Check contact information and display pictures.
We recommend Spyic because it’s an effective solution and doesn’t cost a bomb.
How to Hack Into Someones WhatsApp and Read Their Messages
The third and final WhatsApp spy solution we have for you is called Spyine. This is an app thats been around for a while. It has a great reputation. Users worldwide swear by the app.
3.1 Spyine is a reliable solution
You can trust Spyine to deliver:
- Spyine is a top-of-the-line spy app with excellent features.
- It is user-friendly, works on any web browser, and has an appealing interface.
- Spyine is secure and safeguards your privacy.
3.2 The app gives you full access to someone’s WhatsApp chat
It’s easy to access anyone’s WhatsApp chat with Spyine:
- Spyine allows you to read incoming and outgoing messages.
- The app includes a media files viewer and a contacts book.
- You get multiple other phone monitoring features along with the WhatsApp reader.
Spyine is available for an economical monthly price. You get several worthwhile features for the asking price. Conclusion You’ll find our solutions on how to read someone’s WhatsApp messages without their phone easy to implement. You can start reading someone’s WhatsApp messages and monitor their phone in general in minutes.
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Opera News.