A trending video aighed by wobeti confirmed more than half a class in a school in have died after eating at a party that was organized in their class.
According to reports, the colleagues of the diseased organized an end of term party but unfortunately, the food that they ate was poisoned.
They were all pronounced dead upon arriving at the National hospital in Kaduna state.
The name of the school and all the victims are yet to be known.
From the video, all the deceased were seen lying on stretchers while authorities and family members stand around them wailing, mourning and some trying to identify them.
Watch the video below;
Their colleague did a birthday in their class and what they ate was poisoned and All of them died 😭😭😭
What a wicked world 🌎 pic.twitter.com/sWL9VryfIc
— ChidexGH (@yankohBoy) March 11, 2020