1. I haven’t done any Educational programme, please can I write for the Licensure Exams?
The Teachers’ Licensure Exams is open to all teachers who hold the Diploma in Basic Education (DBE), Bachelor of Education (BEd) or a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PDGE) and are desirous of seeking employment with the Ghana Education Service but could not register for the maiden licensure examination in September 2018 can register now.
NOTE: If you do not have any Educational Qualifications you are not qualified to take the examination.
2. I have finished my educational programme and am about to do my graduation to get my certificate, can I register for Licensure Exam in this setting?
If you have successfully completed your programme of study and it’s only left with the graduation ceremony, then you can register for the Licensure Exams in this setting.
NOTE: You can apply only if you have passed all required courses for graduation and thus have no re-sit
1. I failed in one or two paper(s) in my first Teachers’ Licensure exams, how can I rewrite it?
The cost of re-sit per paper is GHs 100. Thus, for 1 re-sit you pay GHs100 and for 2 re-sits you pay GHs200. For 3 re-sits you will the amount GHs220.
2. Where can I get the e-Voucher to buy?
You can get it at any branch of Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) in the country.
3. I chose a region as my examination centre during my registration but where exactly is the exams taking place?
The exams would be held at the REGIONAL WAEC EXAMS CENTRE
4. Can I change my Exams centre after registration?
The exams centre cannot be changed after the applicant completes the application form, so please make sure you select the region you want to write at
1. Can I check my results using my smartphone?
Yes! Go to exams.ntc.gov.gh on your smartphone or download to Play Store and download and install NTC EXAMS APP- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ropatsystems.ntc&hl=en
2. I want to check my result but I have forgotten my serial and pin, is there any other alternative?
Yes! you can use your email and phone number or a combination of your NTC exams ID and your phone number you used during the application to access the result.
3. What about if I don’t remember any of the details of the exam (serial, pin, exams ID), how can I check my results?
Please call the helplines on the page and you would be sorted out. It will be best if you sent a message via WhatsApp to the helplines. The message should contain your full name, telephone number for registration, examination centre and a header [Forgotten Details].
4. What do I need before I can register for my re-sit paper(s)?
You need YOUR PREVIOUS NTC EXAMS ID (NTC/GTLE/… this can be found results slip) and the new Serial NUMBER & PIN you buy from the GCB bank.
1. Can I do a new registration using my smartphone?
Yes! Go to exams.ntc.gov.gh on your smartphone or download the app from Play Store and download and install NTC EXAMS APP-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ropatsystems.ntc&hl=en_.
2. What is the cost of NEW REGISTRATION’S e-Voucher?
ANSWER: The cost is GHs220.00 and you can get the e-Voucher from any branch of GCB.
In case your question was not addressed, please contact the following number for help:
NTC SUPPORT TEAM